Weight: about 16 lbs 8 oz
Height: about: 26.50 inches
(I say about because we did the measurements at home)
*He is rolling over all the time, sometimes I even catch him sleeping on his belly. (Scary I know)
*He is starting to get a tooth.
*He is still drooling everywhere.
*He is laughing a lot more and basically at everything
*Usually when he laughs he gets the hiccups.
*He is still camera shy and people shy for some reason. He is so funny to watch when I am by myself then when i try to show people he just sits there
*He likes to look at people*He can get very concentrated and he pulls this funny face when he does.
*He eats rice cereal. If you don't get it too him fast enough he gets frustrated.Height: about: 26.50 inches
(I say about because we did the measurements at home)
*He is starting to get a tooth.
*He is still drooling everywhere.
*He is laughing a lot more and basically at everything
*Usually when he laughs he gets the hiccups.
*He is still camera shy and people shy for some reason. He is so funny to watch when I am by myself then when i try to show people he just sits there
*He likes to look at people*He can get very concentrated and he pulls this funny face when he does.
2 comments:
Kyden is so stinkin cute! He has grown up so much since I last saw him! Hopefully we can get together soon...I miss seeing ya!
what a handsome little guy! i can't believe he is 5 months either...time flies, it really, really does! such a cute little family!
Post a Comment