Warning: A lot of pictures are shown in this post!
Oh Easter! I so looked forward to it this year! (Well, I do every year) But this year it was super fun cause we have a kid! Holidays are so much more fun now.. Here are the pictures. We colored eggs with Kyden.... His fingers didn't get stained but ours did.
It's called 3-d because on the trail you get to see 3 different views of this canyon. You drive right through it and up then around it was beautiful. Here are some photos from one of the over looks. 



We all wish we could've been there longer but our trail guide was an interesting chap. So, we headed out on the trail again. It wasn't a terribly hard trail which I am grateful for. However, there were some scary parts and Kirk did fantastic driving and so did Preston after the jumpy start :)




We all wish we could've been there longer but our trail guide was an interesting chap. So, we headed out on the trail again. It wasn't a terribly hard trail which I am grateful for. However, there were some scary parts and Kirk did fantastic driving and so did Preston after the jumpy start :)
Long Canyon. It's like tradition to drive through this after our trail. In fact this year I was remembering a long time ago when we used to take the truck and put some seats in the back. I was waving my sweater over my head going down this canyon and it flew out of my hands... I was scared then cause my dad had told me not to do that... I obviously didn't listen and lost my sweater cause I was too afraid to tell my dad what had happened.
My sister Krista bought us girls twilight shirts. We had to show them offKrista= team Edward, me=undecided, Kim=team Jacob
We went out to this park in Moab on Sunday and had lunch. Kim took some awesome pictures for us. Here is Ky in his Easter Outfit!

Later on Sunday some people went out to do Hell's Revenge another trail. Kim, Mom, Kyden, and I stayed at the motel. We played a game of BS and we were laughing so hard we were crying. We also enjoyed some of this huge chocolate bunny. It was really good.



















7 comments:
Yay for Moab and jeeping! Who is that hot spotter guy in the last picture:)
It was so much fun to have all of you there. I love to see that little ones smile.
Oh ya...that is so fun! Hooray for that! I loved Easter and being with you. Its always fun to be together..
What a fun Easter! I love all the cute pics!
Looks like a fun time. Loved all those pics. Ky is such a doll. I know what you mean by him being camera and people shy. Hest is the same way. I hope we get to see you guys again soon.
What a cool easter!!! I love the trails with the jeeps!
Isaac has the same Monkey ball. Isn't it so funny to listen too? I am glad I am looking at the pictures and not in the Jeep. I would freak!!!!
Post a Comment