Kyden is starting to sit up by himself. He is so fun to watch. He will be sitting fine until he gets excited then he starts to wobble. He takes falling like a champion though he just finds a way to roll over.
Kirk and I went down to St. George for temple day! It was such a nice day. Infortunatly we didn't get anypictures of us. But here is one of Ky sporting his sun glasses.
While we were in St. George we bought a new stroller. Kyden likes it. It folds up nice and small and we have used it quite a bit. We would've used it more but the weather has been crazy.
I had to throw in a picture of my handsome little man and his cute smile!!!
6 comments:
He is so stinking cute! I love the video. Made me laugh listening to him. Looks like you guys have had some fun lately. :D
Love and miss ya.
He is so cute! I love that he can sit up now. Crazy huh...:) Cant wait for may!
He is getting so BIG!!! He is the cutest baby!!! It has been forever since I last seen you! we need to get together sometime!
what a handsome kiddo I cannot wait to see you guys...only one more week!
oh he is so cute!! I miss him all ready.. See you friday!
Ps I love the picture of him in the swing
Post a Comment