Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Kirk is asking for it....

That's why. He has been trying to get Kyden to be in crawling position.
Kyden is a good sport about it.....Because he loves his dad

I have a feeling that I am not going to be able to enjoy kyden just sitting for very long. The only thing I have to say is Kirk if you don't want to miss your son beginning to crawl while you are gone you better stop encouraging it! :)
I had to share this video of our laughing Kyden . Kirk is running around the house holding him and I am chasing him. Apparently he thinks we are pretty funny.



4 comments:

Ma and Pa Ellertson said...

Cute video and darling pictures. Can't wait to see you all

kricketlyn said...

holy cow I cannot wait only 4 more sleeps!!! love you guys
lo.lo,lo,lo,kammmmmbri that is Kambri saying hi:)

Kim and Preston said...

Holy Smokes he is getting big!~ He is so cute. I cant wait to see him:)

Liz said...

I love that little laugh. Kirk will have to look at it every day while he is gone. We had a great time seeing you this weekend!