Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Happy 6 Months Kyden!

Kyden is now 6 months old. I can't believe he has been here for half of a year. Sometimes it seems longer but most days it seems like it was only yesterday that we saw him for the first time.
Stats:
Weight: 17 pounds 14 ounces
Height: 26.70 inches (about)
*Kyden is now sitting up on his own
* Eating real baby food
*Rolling from back to front and front to back
*Smiling a lot
* He is much easier to get to laugh
*When he concentrates hard on something he pulls a funny face
*Lets be serious he pulls a lot of funny faces.
*His baby sounds actually sound mike mama and dada... even though he has no idea what they mean
*He likes to be outside
*His favorite toys are still socks, cords, and wrappers
*He recognizes Kirk & I
*He is starting to reach out to you when he wants to be picked up
*He gives the best hugs
*He prefers sucking on mom's face rather than dad's
*We gave him his second hair cut
*He likes attention
*He also likes TV
*He now can hold crawling posititon for a long time and even rocks back and forth before he falls over
*He is the cutest little thing I have ever seen
We love having Kyden in our lives and even though some days it is really hard we wouldn't change a thing!

6 comments:

Kim and Preston said...

He is the cutest thing ever...cant wait to see him!

kricketlyn said...

Kim you took what I wanted to say:) exactly! I cannot believe how big he is getting and acting he is the cutest kid in the world!!!

Leslie said...

He is the most adorable little boy ever and you guys are the greatest parents he could ask for!

Anonymous said...

Wow, time sure flies. That bear looks so small now. Still such a cutie!!

AWaters45 said...

He really is so dang cute Kelli! Can't wait to see you guys again. We won't be leaving until Sat. night on memorial weekend so hopefully we will be able to see you!

Liz said...

He is so cute. I love his contagious smile!!