We had a "girls night" the other night. We played some of the minute to win it games. We were laughing so hard it brought tears to our eyes. You really should try some of these games. The first one was getting a cookie from your forehead to your mouth without touching it... only moving your head and face!
The next one we played was cotton balls. You have to get cotton balls from one bowl to the other using just your nose and petroleum jelly. I think the kids liked it even more than we did.
Saturday we went to the Dinosaur Museum up at thanksgiving point. I love this museum. They have some great thigns to look at and a lot of hands on activities. (Draw part of a prehistoric picture, create a dinosaur, dig a fossil) Can you guess which dinosaur head is my dad, mom or grandma?
Here are some more fun pictures. Kyden did take a nap in the middle but that was okay. Thanks everyone for coming and helping me have a really great time!!
The next one we played was cotton balls. You have to get cotton balls from one bowl to the other using just your nose and petroleum jelly. I think the kids liked it even more than we did.
Saturday we went to the Dinosaur Museum up at thanksgiving point. I love this museum. They have some great thigns to look at and a lot of hands on activities. (Draw part of a prehistoric picture, create a dinosaur, dig a fossil) Can you guess which dinosaur head is my dad, mom or grandma?
Here are some more fun pictures. Kyden did take a nap in the middle but that was okay. Thanks everyone for coming and helping me have a really great time!!Kirk got to go to the Great Wall Tonight (our time). I don't have any pictures yet! I am definitly a little jealous.

4 comments:
Your so good. I am so behind on blogging! It was a good weekend! Love you so much!
I love his cute little laugh! We miss your family so much! We're glad you're coming back soon!
He is so cute I love all your pictures. Can't wait to see you
LIz
Looks like so much fun! I sure miss you guys. I'll be back in July. Will you get my book from Alyssa and I'll get it from you?
Post a Comment