I figured that I should hurry and finish blogging about May before we were too far into June. I kinda made it, Here is a photo overload for you.
I had to get a picture of the snow that came that late in May to show Kirk I couldn't believe it.
This is just a funny picture of me drying the spit off Ky's chin. lol
I got to take Ky to the Aquarium. We went with Mom, Grandma, Corry, Corbyn & Dylan.
Here are some seahorses they were sweet.
We got to touch a sting ray
Here is Kyden measuring up to a penguin
We had a blast!
But Ky was ready to be done.
When Kirk got back we headed to Richfield
Cousins: Heston & Kyden 1 day apart
Ky played with Grandpa Hatch. He has the magic touch Ky fell asleep right in his arms
Ky & I
Ky & dad
5 comments:
Such darling pictures. I love the family one and the ties. They look so cute. Where is my picture holding Ky??? That father and son picture should be in a magazine somewhere. Hey whats going on with the food blog:)
What a cute family! You sure do have such a cute little boy:)
You guys have so much fun. I love that you do so many cool things with Ky instead of just staying at home. You are cool.
PS, love the matchy matchy ties. You need a green dress Kel.
I love the ties!!! the onesie tie and the matching ties they are so cute you definately have 2 cute boys there. love you guys!!!
Love the pictures.. I especially like the one at the end of your family!
Post a Comment