Saturday, June 12, 2010

Fireworks & Slushes

Tuesday Kirk took the day off. It was so nice to be able to be out and about during the day with him. We ran errands then got slushies and went to the park for a walk.It was such a nice day to be out and just to be with my 2 boys.
The Utah Summer Games started and we got to enjoy the fireworks. They were awesome so two thumbs up for the people that put them together.

I thought that Kydenwould be scared or so enthralled that he couldn't take his eyes off of them... He was niether he watched for a few seconds but then he was distracted
I had to put in this cheesy one of Kirk & I sometimes it is hard to just have us time but it is there. We can still be cheesy.
Our cute family.



3 comments:

kricketlyn said...

so cute and so fun don't worry Kelli you will always be cheesy!!

Ma and Pa Ellertson said...

Looks like you are having fun. Sure do miss you especially since I am home and we could do something fun. What a cute little family!!!!

Sarah said...

You have such a cute family! I miss seeing that happy boy! What a fun stage to be at with him :)