Kim and Preston came down to St. George a couple weekends ago. It was nice to see them and it was awesome to walk into the Celestial Room and see them!
Kyden is gettign quite the personality. I have been trying to capture it on camera but it is hard. One thing that I haven't captured yet is when we buckle him into the car seat he will make gagging noises.

He is eating everything. He loves Ritz Crackers
4 comments:
I may have a couple of camping pictures and Kim also. Can't wait to see you tomorrow.
He is so cute and getting so big! Thumb in the ear is much better than sucking on it!
how fun! we need to do something soon! have a play date or something! the summer is almost over and we havn't done a thing. so sad :( he is getting so big!!!
Yeah! That was a fun weekend! I loved being with yall thanks so much for doing my hair. i LOVE it....love yoU!
Post a Comment