Saturday, October 30, 2010

HaPpY hAlLoWeEn ^^(..)^^ 2010

Gotta start by getting in the spirit by showing the decorations

Friday Night we went to the Single's Wards Trunk or Treat then we went to our Ward party. Here we are. Tada! The Potters: Lilly, Harry, & James
We were going to decorate cookis but Kyden had his in his mouth before we could even get started.
After we went to the Shober's for a party. We had lots of fun with the Shobers, Wenns and Bruecks. We also won Best Dressed. (Heather has the group photo and I don't have it yet) Here are some pictures of Ky, I mean Harry Potter

Today we went to the Livestock Parade. It was a pretty long parade and it was a bit chilly.
But we had fun none the less
Ky was waving at the tractors
The Yates joined us
The main part of the parade and what we waited for was the sheep over 1,000 head of sheep being herded through Cedar. That is why Cedar is awesome!
I love the fall leaves. So, I wanted to get some pictures of Ky. He loved the leaves


For dinner tonight I decided to be somewhat crafty and I made Halloween Pancakes

It was an awesome Halloween... Even though it isn't really till tomorrow! Hope it was as good for everyone else!
Happy Halloween

4 comments:

Liz said...

Love your hair at the parade so cute!! Cute pictures. Kyden is getting so big.

Ma and Pa Ellertson said...

That is such a cute blog. The Potters looked awesome.I loved the stock parade. It reminded me of when we had to bring our sheep off the mountains. It was fun.

Kim and Preston said...

You are awesome at blogging. I am still playing catch up! How fun for you. I love small towns. It makes me want to move to one now:) You guys look cute. Way to go on the costumes...next year will you plan ours too.

kricketlyn said...

so much fun I love it your costumes turned out awesome see you were worried about nothing!!! love you so much can't wait to see you!!!