While purchasing supplies to make a Christmas Craft I found these cute reindeer ears and had to share this picture.

Alyssa & I found this cute idea online and decided we would try to be crafty. Thanks Alyssa for letting us make a mess and also the kids.

We worked on this 4 different days till it was finished. Shopping: 2hours

Thursday: 2.5 hours
Friday: 5 hours

Saturday: 2 hours
It was all worth it though they turned out so cute.

They were a lot of fun too. Each day has a little drawer that you can put cute little things in

Our advent calendars

Alyssa showing off her super cute advent

Here I am with mine

Look at us... Happy Crafters
7 comments:
oh my heck those are SO cute! I want an advent calendar so bad! you guys are awesome!
So cute! And you said you were not crafty...whatever! Good job.
Those are very cute. You are as crafty as the next guy. Have fun
Look at my baby sister! Maybe she is going to have to teach me something to craft! Give me time first. Good job Kelli!
I think you are so super crafty! I love the calendar!
i love crafting with you!!!!
love your advent calendar, kelli! super cute! and your little reindeer's not too bad either... ;)
Post a Comment