Monday, December 6, 2010

Last Weekend

I went up North. Saturday we went to the Festival of Trees. I love it. It makes me so excited. Ky liked it too.
Not to mention we went with some totally awesome people. My brother Corry & his 2 boys. My grandma Gerri, mom, and Kim
That night Kim Preston, Kirk, Ky & I rode on the Polar Express. (Stringtown) It is awesome! Thanks for everyone that puts the time and effort in to putting it together for us for FREE!
Here we are on the train!
We even stopped by the North Pole to see Santa. Ky didn't cry...:)
So we tried to have him sit by himself. He didn't cry then either. I am not sure if he was really tired or if he was okay with it. Every other time we have tried to have him sit on Santa'a lap he would scream and cry! So thanks for getting us a picture Santa.
We had such a fun weekend!

2 comments:

Kim and Preston said...

It was so fun to be with you! So fun!

Liz said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun. I think that would be a fun tradition