Cedar City it great because there is always stuff to do. We went to this craft fair that had entertainment and food and cute photo ops.. My son is a Ham.


Here is a cute one of Ky

This is a picture of the trick that Kirk is currently trying to teach our son... Real mature and gentlemen like huh?

We went to Richfield for Thanksgiving and had a lot of fun with our family there. A Kyden size Christmas sleigh

Not Kyden size boots...they are Aunt Kami's

This was the only picture I got on thanksgiving. Call me a slacker. Pretty sure my sister-in-laws will pull through and share some with me. But here is Kirk and Ky with Grandma and Grandpa Hatch

Had to get a picture of my boys with matching crazy hair....

We went REAL Christmas Tree shopping. The first time I ever have done this I think... If I have before I don't remember it. I like the ease of a fake tree Kirk however wanted a real tree and i gave in.. This will be our first Christmas Tree since we've been married... Again Slackers I know.

the perfect tree

Grandma Janae was so great to keep the kids entertained. I read two books of the holiday and I lovedit. Ky and Heston loved playing with grandma too.

Can you believe they are only a day apart?

They have fun together

Thanks Janae

While Janae was playing with the kids we were busy making Hair bows out of pop cans. It was quite the undertaking. You should've seen all the pop we had at the house.

We drove home on Sunday through the "real" blizzard it took us the double the time it usually took to get home.. LONG DRIVE. However, putting up the Christmas tree made me forget all about that and get in the Christmas Spirit.

The ornaments are all ones made by my talented brother! I am excited to show them off.

Luckily Kyden isn't even interested in the tree... Let's hope it stays that way.

Let the Christmas fun begin!
5 comments:
i'm always complaining that there is NOTHING to do in cedar and then i read your blog and you are going to parades, and fairs, and all of these things.. how do you hear about all of them? please text me next time! i seriously never know when anything is going on.. and your tree looks so good! and kyden is SO cute!!!
Looks like lots of fun. I will try to get you some pictures. i didn't get many either
Looks like you had fun. I cannot wait for Christmas! Shall be fun!
Please explain the whole pop cans in the hair thing. It looks/sounds like it hurts.
Love the pics. You guys are always so busy. Fun stuff. Thanks for your help with the bows. Your tree is awesome! Will you share your photos as well and let me know if you got mine okay?
Post a Comment