My sister commented that I needed to get him dancing so I tried... I also got a few of his other tricks. Getting his shoes, dancing, saying bye and blowing a kiss... Enjoy
love his dancing he has seriously mastered the hand dance!!! Is it bad that I laughed when he fell...I love you guys so much thanks for the videos I really needed that I miss you guys!!!
4 comments:
he's such a cute little guy and so smart. Love his mom too. (and dad too)
Okay seriously... he is adorable!!! We can't have kids unless we know they'll be as cute as Kyden (which we're not sure.... so we'll wait a while)!
love his dancing he has seriously mastered the hand dance!!! Is it bad that I laughed when he fell...I love you guys so much thanks for the videos I really needed that I miss you guys!!!
So cute! He is such a good dancer! Love the videos!
Post a Comment