Thursday, May 12, 2011

Day 11: Boston Trip, Sunday, Last day

April 24, 2011
Happy Easter!
The kids woke up to some clues that the Easter Bunny had left. Kyler reading the first clue.
Gavin loved the scavenger hunt.
So did the adults.
Kyden loved chasing Gavin.
The Easter Bunny led them all over the house until they ended up here.
They found this. The Easter Bunny is so generous.
Here are all the clues that the kids had to find...(Gavin did all the work)
Look at all that good stuff.

After the kids found their baskets Kirk went looking for his.

After playing a game of Hot and Cold Kirk found his.
He was so excited for all the Yummy goodness inside but mostly he was excited for his new pajama pants.
Then I found mine.

I was so excited for the chocolate and the travel pillow.

The Easter Bunny really out did himself this year.
Look at all this great stuff! Ky loved reaching into the basket and taking things out.
Here is Kyler helping Gavin and Landon.
The Easter Bunny left us these cute bunny ears that I had to have a picture of everyone wearing.
(Kirk)
(Kelli)
(Kyden)
(Landon)
(Kyler, sorry about the picture, I only took one..oops)
(Cute Abby)
(Gavin)
Abby & Kyler once again made us a delicious meal. I am sad to say that Kirk probably won't eat this good until we come visit them again. While we were chatting Ky played with Gavin.
and Landon he loves them both! (Not sure why Ky is hugging Landon's leg) Here is Ky all dressed up in his new Easter outfit
Here we are. We were going to get a huge group picture but unfortunately plans for that were thrown out the window when Landon decided to be sick...Poor guy.
After church we played a few more games packed up said our good-byes and headed to the airport.
Kirk & Ky excited for the flight!
We had so much fun in Boston with the McEwens. We would go back in a heartbeat even if all we did was sit in the house with them. They are such great hosts, people, and friends. We miss them already. Thanks again guys!
(This post was really really good then during the two days of blogger being down it was deleted. I tried my best to re do it but it is never as good the second time around.)

4 comments:

McEwen Messenger said...

Oh I am sad that your trip re-cap is over! I have loved re-living Great memories from your blog!!! We miss you Guys!!!!

kricketlyn said...

So much fun love you guys!!! Why are you all so photogenic:)

Linda said...

Looks like such a fun trip. I hope we have fun in Boston too.

Kim and Preston said...

Next time...we invite ourselves to go with you:)