Sunday, May 15, 2011

Ellertson Family Photos

After our disastrous experience with a terrible photographer in December we decided to re-do our family pictures in April. We are so glad we did they turned out so good.
Here are a few. She even got a lot of cute ones of the kids.
Here are the 3 girls. Krista, Kim & Kelli. Aren't we cute?Our little family picture turned out so good!
Another one of KyHere are all the good-looking men in our family.
And the girls. We have a different pose but I thought this one looked cool.. (Thanks Kim)

The original Ellertson's
The Ellertson kids. We love each other!The whole family. It is getting so big! I love my family!Grandparents and grand kids. This was a tough feat.
The pictures turned out so good. We are glad we had them re-done.
Seriously, the best family ever.

5 comments:

kricketlyn said...

Cute cute I need a copy!!! Love ya:)

Mary said...

I'm loving your hair lately. I need a change. Maybe I'll take in picture of you into my stylist.

Also, loving Ky's Chucks. I bought Annie some, and I'm just itching for her to fit into them.

Ma and Pa Ellertson said...

Cute pictures. Great family!!!

Kim and Preston said...

AWESOME! Simply amazing! That describes our family.

Liz said...

I love your family picture!!!! So cute.. So photogenic!