7.5
Before heading home after the festivities we had breakfast with some of our favorite people. Here are some clues..
Here are their cute kids.
Landon
Before heading home after the festivities we had breakfast with some of our favorite people. Here are some clues..
Here are their cute kids.
Landon
& Gavin...
Did you guess yet?
Did you guess yet?
Kyden had fun playing with them too!
Then we got to see Grandma Hatch who Kyden Loves!
And Grandpa Hatch Ky was so happy to see them!
Worked out a few wiggles before we hopped in the car!
It was a such a great holiday weekend. Thank you for everyone who celebrated with us!
We are so lucky.
I had to put this picture up. I finished this toy box and blogged about it on my craft page but this picture was too cute not to put here.
Kyden does have an ice cream mustache.

It was a such a great holiday weekend. Thank you for everyone who celebrated with us!
We are so lucky.
Kyden does have an ice cream mustache.
2 comments:
I love kydens mustache he is too cute!
Fun :)
Post a Comment