7.4.2011
Richfield
The morning of the 4th we woke up and ran a 5k. It's becoming a tradition I think.
Eric, Heidi, Kami, Steve, Emily, Me & Kirk
(Thanks for watching Ky Janae)
I was really proud of us because we both did better than last time.
Kelli: 30:30.6 Kirk: 22:32.4
Don't worry we were all pretty stiff the day after...:)
We got ready then headed out to the Parade!
(my son pulls some of the weirdest faces)
In order to prove my point the next few pictures are just so you can check out those awesome facial expressions.
nice huh?
smiling yet? I am.
Anyway moving on.
Here are all the grandkids that were with us!
You should've seen the stash of candy they collected.
Here is Kyden doing his part of collecting candy.
Hanging with dad and playing with his ping pong ball!
The ladies enjoying the parade!
About 3/4 of the way through the parade Kyden decided to watch the rest of it like this...
Don't ask. I don't know.
We walked over the the park after to look at the booths. Much to my surprise I ran into some of my favorite people!!!
Chelsey, Lissa, Karen!
So good to see you! Can't wait to see you this weekend!
Eric, Heidi, Kami, Steve, Emily, Me & Kirk
(Thanks for watching Ky Janae)
I was really proud of us because we both did better than last time.
Kelli: 30:30.6 Kirk: 22:32.4
Don't worry we were all pretty stiff the day after...:)
We got ready then headed out to the Parade!(my son pulls some of the weirdest faces)
Here are all the grandkids that were with us!
You should've seen the stash of candy they collected.
Don't ask. I don't know.
Chelsey, Lissa, Karen!
So good to see you! Can't wait to see you this weekend!
Amanda & Abby. I miss these girls so bad. My life might be perfect if they moved back to Cedar City.
Richfield outdid themselves this year the fireworks went on longer than 10 mins...
It was pretty awesome.
It was pretty awesome.
What a wonderful Independence Day!
3 comments:
Looks like fun, I love the pic of Ky looking through the stroller...he cracks me up!
Love his different faces!
looks like fun! We're definitely going to Richfield next 4th, Kosharum was lame!
Post a Comment