Let the Festivities Begin! (Warning Picture overload....like really)
7.2.2011
Provo
It started really early for Kirk, Dad, and I.
We were up early for this.
7.2.2011
Provo
It started really early for Kirk, Dad, and I.
We were up early for this.
We tried this a couple years ago but it was too windy....
That is our pilot...He didn't talk a whole lot which made things a little weird.
That is one thing we can now cross off our Bucket List!
After a long nap.
Mom, Dad, Kim, Grandma Gerri, and I went over to look at the booths...
This one of my favorite things. Too bad it was roasting hot!!
I did meet someone pretty famous though.
Moses from the Biggest Looser. He is such a nice guy!
Mom, Dad, Kim, Grandma Gerri, and I went over to look at the booths...
This one of my favorite things. Too bad it was roasting hot!!
I did meet someone pretty famous though.
Moses from the Biggest Looser. He is such a nice guy!
Mom, Kim, Dad, & Grammy
Dad bought some sweet new shades...
So happy! So Fun!
Some of my favorite people.
Kim and I also cut bangs... what do you think?
Dad bought some sweet new shades...
Some of my favorite people.
Kim and I also cut bangs... what do you think?
The next festivity was the STADIUM OF FIRE
We are so grateful the Jake and Maria Yates were willing to drive and babysit Kyden for us so we could go and enjoy it without wrestling a kid. so THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
Waiting at the gate...It was also hot outside.
We are so grateful the Jake and Maria Yates were willing to drive and babysit Kyden for us so we could go and enjoy it without wrestling a kid. so THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
Waiting at the gate...It was also hot outside.
Here is the group
mom, dad, grammy, krista, dustin
kirk, me, kim & preston.
We were so lucky that we were all able to go
mom, dad, grammy, krista, dustin
kirk, me, kim & preston.
We were so lucky that we were all able to go
It's nice to go to the pre-party because we get to wait with AC and we get great food.
Preston's camera had a weird color setting...
My shirt is actually red.
I am so lucky that I get to enjoy so many things with my best friend!
We went out and got our seats and the show started with a fly over
Some parachuters.. This particular one actually landed too early and ran right into the barricades and a photographer.
The flags of our great country that we get to celebrate!
David Archuletta sang the National Anthem and he did awesome!
Another group photo in out seats
There was one part int he show where beach balls came from all over it was pretty cool.
The talent was great.
Brad Paisleys part was awesome he uses technology to his advantage
I also found out that he is an excellent guitarist!
Preston's camera had a weird color setting...
I am so lucky that I get to enjoy so many things with my best friend!
The firework show was one of my favorite yet. Here are some for your enjoyment.
Thanks Dad for letting us go with you and for getting us tickets! We had a blast.
The 3 girls after a fun filled night!
3 comments:
wow I am super behind on reading blogs. I love all your pictures. I love your bangs. So cute. Looks like you had a fun trip with your mom and sisters.
I am with Kirk, I probably would not want to ride in a hot air balloon too!
liz
Stadium of fire! *budum* It was a blast. I love my bangs kelli! Thanks for much for being so fun with you and Krista I just know I will always have a blast!
it was so much fun I can't wait to find out who is going to be there next year yay!!!
Post a Comment