Last Saturday the 20th, we drove to Loa, Utah to watch the Wayne County Parade.
The reason for the excursion was that Kirk's awesome Grandparents were the Grand Marshall's.
They could've have chosen two more deserving people.
I think they both really enjoyed it.
There were a lot of people at the parade. Pretty sure the majority of them were related to Dee & Berneal Hatch.
The reason for the excursion was that Kirk's awesome Grandparents were the Grand Marshall's.
They could've have chosen two more deserving people.
I think they both really enjoyed it.
More of Grandma & Grandpa's fans. It's not very often that we get to be with this many of Kirk's cousins. We had such a great time just chatting with them and being with them.
I really married into a great family.
I really married into a great family.
This is Sheriff Woody.
He isn't real but when you drive into Loa they have him sitting in a police car.. It scares you enough to slow down.
Emily & Heston watching the parade as it comes back through.
(yes, the parade went by 2 times... that is how cool Wayne county is)
We went down to the park before we had a really yummy lunch with the family and Kyden got some army men.
Now that I am thinking about them I have no idea where they are.
I don't have any pictures of the lunch we were having too much fun talking to everyone and eating. But it really was so fun to be with everyone. It was also fun to see grandpa dancing.
So young :)
Love you both Grandma and Grandpa Hatch!
~~~~
That morning there was a 5k.
It cost 5 dollars to register which was pretty cool.
Steve won his age category and won 10 dollars.
Emily did awesome as always.
Kirk had to stay by me cause he knee was really hurting and I am pretty slow.
fun fun.
He isn't real but when you drive into Loa they have him sitting in a police car.. It scares you enough to slow down.
(yes, the parade went by 2 times... that is how cool Wayne county is)
Now that I am thinking about them I have no idea where they are.
So young :)
Love you both Grandma and Grandpa Hatch!
~~~~
That morning there was a 5k.
It cost 5 dollars to register which was pretty cool.
Steve won his age category and won 10 dollars.
Emily did awesome as always.
Kirk had to stay by me cause he knee was really hurting and I am pretty slow.
fun fun.
4 comments:
so fun that is cool that it went by twice:)
Good times!
Kelli I am so impressed by all of the RUNNING! Seriously, that is so awesome! I am hoping that will start to rub off on me at some point :)!
I love your blog!! Good job on running guys! you inspire me!
Post a Comment