Tuesday, March 19, 2013

3.2 Snow Canyon & Due West1

Kirk's brother Scott and his family, and his sister Liz and her family were in St. George we drove down and met them then we all went to Snow Canyon to enjoy the beautiful weather and the nice hikes.
Ky loved seeing his cousins
Ky & Sadee hiding in the bushes
Kirk & Scott
This is Ky's buddy Bodie.
Ky and I in the cave
Helping each other on the hike
Crawling into holes
Thank goodness for the baby carrier
siblings
our family
getting ready for another hike
Happy girl
Kirk posing... (sorry about the picture)
Some pioneer names on the wall
Ky & I
Ky the tree
Kyden found a hole and stuck his head in it
 That night we headed back to cedar after soaking up the sun and got some babysitters. Then Kirk and I went to the Due West concert that Kirk won tickets too!
It was so much fun~
What an awesome day!

1 comment:

kricketlyn said...

yay for hiking I wish I could make myself be more active!