Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Random February

So bright!!!
This is how I am most days... both kids sitting on me or crawling on me.
Kirk got to hang out with Preslie
He also cut his thumb pretty good... This is a few days after
See... told ya
I taught Ky's Pre-School on cars
They went to a drive in movie!
Hats!
our princess
Ky used to do that same thing. Tuck his feet up under the tray and hold them there.
Now my mom knows how I feel.. except she is lucky they are sleeping
While Kirk was in Virginia I drove home by myself... This is what I drove home in.. It was awful. Kirk's flights got delayed and he got home about 3 hours later than he was supposed to.
and again.....
Ky wearing daddy's hat
Super Ky made sure that his partner in crime had on her cape too
Ky and some of his pre-school buddies
Cool glasses
Ky's harmonica
Ky and Kz's cave

1 comment:

kricketlyn said...

I love randomness and that snow storm did not look fun to drive in glad you all made it home safe!