So, classes seem to be going a bit long....well taking longer than necessary a lot of wasted time i should say... so thank goodness for text messaging and picture messaging...here is what kirk and I did today. ( I know its sideways that is how kirk sent it..) I look like a puppy dog..... Kara makes the best cupcakes yummy....
Look what I found... Its our wedding invitation, cute huh??? Good times... oh and I found the pirate one too.. "I wanna be a Pirate"...I know random
4 comments:
how fun!! you both look cute in those pictures. That muffin looks great!! I hope all is well down there!
liz
Who the heck is bopower? Are you getting spammed on blogger?
That pirate picture is awesome. Looks like ya had fun.
Hope you are staying warm enough down there. We miss you guys.
Emily
Cute pirate pic. I like your socks!
Brinda
Whoohoo! I made the blog! I guess I need to make more cupcakes and dress like a pirate more often!
You truly were a sexy pirate though! Howl YES!
-Kara
Post a Comment