Wednesday, February 21, 2007

IHOP part 2

Hey... this is just to compliment what Devin and Andrea said about IHOP... this was taken after we ate the "free" pancakes.

3 comments:

Liz said...

mm pancakes are SOO good. I hope tha they were.. did you donate? I hope you did!! Those pictures of your nephew are so cute, and so is the deisel!! I love cars
I hope that all is well down there, cannot wait ot see you this weekend
liz

Devin and Andrea Hatch said...

Wow! Who's that good looking couple in that picture?? They must be awesome! Ha ha...just kidding. IHOP was fun. Kirk, I hope you got all your "fun" homework done. I bet you're gonna be feeling pretty relaxed at the end of the day today. You deserve to

Emily said...

I already commented on the previous blog entry. We are excited to see ya this weekend.

Em