Wednesday, April 25, 2007

2 Days Left

Well, Kirk and I only have 2 days left of class and a million things left to do. Isn't life always that way though? Just not enough time. I can't believe that Kirk is graduating and we are moving. I was so excited to move away this summer cause last summer was SO BORING. But then I started talking to some of my friends, they chose this summer to stay in Cedar. UGH! I am going to miss them so much. Most times we take our friends for granted but I am starting to realize that they have meant so much to me throughout these last 4 years. Some are new and some are old some are acquaintances, and some I have already lost contact with but I will miss them all. I just hope that we can stay in touch and they we can be friends for a long time. I know that I will always have my best friend, Kirk, but be honest with yourself you need other friends too! Love you guys and thanks for everything!

3 comments:

Emily said...

AMEN to needing more friends than the hubby. I can't remember the exact quote from Sister Hinckley, but it went something to the fact that women need women friends. I'll have to get it for you some time.

Moving on is scary, but knowing you guys, you will have no trouble finding new friends wherever you are. And if not, you always have the family! :)

Love ya
Emily

Liz said...

I hope that you have fun this summer we will for sure miss you. Your right Kirk and family are the most important thing, they will never betray you! Good luck with the last two days

Devin and Andrea Hatch said...

Thanks for coming over and taking a break from all your business. I hope you didn't feel like you had to, but we were sure glad you did. Andrea and I talk all the time about how we're going to miss you guys. If you need any help packing up or anything give us a hollar and we'll be over in a second, got it butta scotch? :)