Wednesday, April 11, 2007

She left me...

Yes, the rumor is true. Kelli left me. She left early tuesday morning to satisfy her gambling desire that she has been fighting for almost a year.

Actually, she is down there for "the block". It is the part where she practices before she actually teaches for real in the fall!

Anyway, Shout out to Kelli. I miss her tons! It is lonely at night now! and the house is so empty without her! and so is my heart!

4 comments:

Liz said...

how cute Glad you miss her she is so much fun to be around. Glad she is in our family. Hope all is well with school work
liz

Emily said...

How sad... I just always figure that distance makes the heart grow fonder. Hope she gets back soon.

Em

Devin and Andrea Hatch said...

Shoot...if we would've known she was gone all week we would've stopped by! I thought she was just going to be gone for a day...

Brinda said...

I'm guessing she went to Vegas? Hope you survive!

Brinda